Saturday 27 June 2015

Welcome to Helen Ann Crafts













Welcome to Helen Ann Crafts...

I have created this Blog to give inspiration to paper-crafters everywhere.  It does not matter if you are starting your craft journey or if you are an experienced paper-crafter, you are more than welcome to browse and take inspiration from my site.
For the last 10 years I have found that paper-craft gave me a way to express my self and at times it has also been a form of therapy.
I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for over a year now and after being made redundant I decided that it was the right time to start up my own business full time, so, Helen Ann Crafts was born.
I hope that over the next weeks, months and even years you will join me in a paper-craft journey.
If you looking for the current 2015/16 Stampin' Up! Catalogue you can find it HERE.  
I also have an online shop where you can buy items from the Stampin' Up! catalogue, click HERE to be linked to the Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment